Thursday, September 15, 2011

In the beginning...



... there was a little girl named Sandra. Her parents drug her to every antique store and flea market within a 100 mile radius of Glasgow, Ky. where she grew up. Sandra vowed and I quote, "I will NEVER have an antique in my home!"  Oh well, some odd years later and many apologies to my husband of 25 years, and  I am sure you know how the story ends....I love you John T. for not leaving when I changed my mind.







                                       
Not real sure if you can call them antiques, around here it is just known as Moms Junk! Hope y'alls day is wonderful. Here in Bama we have a nip in the air, a sweet blessing from above. Don't ya just love fall? ;)

2 comments:

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Oh! I have that very same cherry glass! It's my water glass that I use every day! ♥

Mecky said...

HI
I wanted to leave another comment to let you know that your blog is very cute.
I had to laugh at what you said in this post about never going to buy antiques when you were younger. I was the same way. I am a late in life child so most everything in our home was old. I hated it. Oh how I would love to have all that JUNK with me today!
I am your newest Follower. I can't wait to see more of your Goodies!!

Mecky