Saturday, October 15, 2011

Laundry Day...

 ...Well, not truthfully! Since my Dear John tightened up my clothes line for me today, I took advantage of the sunshine and hung some of my old linens, aprons, and such out just for the fun of it! Don't you just love to see laundry blowing in the breeze.


This dress belonged to my Great Grandmother aka Granny Blair. It is made out of old flour sacks.


                   I adore the red buttons and the aqua hearts! 


Aprons just make me smile!


I love old handkerchiefs!


I lucked up one day at a yard sale and got two of these old laundry carts!
                       We use them as dirty laundry baskets.



All ready to be taken in and folded! ;) 

Hope you enjoyed your Saturday! God bless y'all.

3 comments:

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

I love to hang vintage linens on the line. That last pic is the bestest! ♥

~~Carol~~ said...

There's not much that's prettier than vintage linens hanging on the line! LOVE Granny Blair's dress, and my Mom had a cart alot like yours. There's one exactly like it at a nearby antique store, but it's $29. I've tried talking my Mom into buying it, but so far no luck!

Chenille Cottage said...

How I love the sweet smell of line dried cotton! I am having so much fun exploring your delightful blog!
Each and everyone of your posts have put a smile on my face!
Blessings,
Carolynn