Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday Sharing

Last Friday I got to go to the Nashville Flea Market by myself. It was so peaceful and relaxing just browsing at my own pace and seeing all of the fantastic junk! I bought this old Gordons Snack display rack.


It is hard to decorate because of its sloping shelves. But now I have a reason for more shopping!

Do you see my new napkin there! Red Dots and Cherries...OH MY!

Well I hope you have a Terrific Tuesday! I have to get back to my fall cleaning!( After only getting finished with half of my kitchen yesterday, I really shouldn't ever shop again!)

I am Linking up to Cutie Pie Cottage's Dotty Hop Day and Rednesday!

8 comments:

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

What a bunch of fun eye candy! You make the sweetest little displays. My eyes don't know where to look first!

My favortie way to treasure hunt is by myself. I went with my daughter in law and 2 of the grandchildren on Saturday and that was... interesting. :)

Thanks so much for linking up!

Mecky said...

The napkin is pretty cute!
I love your cottage cheese containers!Those would be cute on my Hoosier! Your toy Hoosier is adorable!

My Vintage Mending said...

Well it is all so cute I can't pick a favorite. Perhaps a sit in the chair for a while will make it all the more clear. Amazing vignette again...smiles...Renee

April said...

You've done such a sweet little display--so much to see! That doll-size cabinet is just precious!

Erin said...

Love your style of decorating. Just beautiful.

Erin

Mom Walds Place said...

Love the napkin!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Maybe you shouldn't shop again...but you will! :-)

YEA FOR SCARLET

Yea for scarlet, yea for red!
Yea for summertime that’s fled
To some far-off frigid place,
Where no ruby shows its face!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Tired Old Apples

SueLovesCherries said...

That's a great display! I love the white cabinet with child-size bowls on it. And, yes, of course I love the napkin!