Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Steadman "Infirmary"

Just checking in between  doctor's appointments. Casey, my oldest, had to have a wisdom tooth that had become infected removed this morning. Dalton has developed a Pilonidal Cyst over the weekend and will be having that removed this afternoon, and Callie is texting me from the Doctor's office and thinks she has the flu! When it rains it pours!

And with that all said, It could be worse! Please click over to This Blog to pray for Katie! Thanking God today for doctors and knowledge and God's grace to take away pain and cancer. 


4 comments:

Mecky said...

I hope your children are feeling better. I will hop over to Katie's blog.
Have a great day
Mecky

My Vintage Mending said...

This is the truth of life. I continue to ask myself in these situations "What is God trying to tell me?" Blessings to you and your family...smiles...Renee

Lynn said...

I hope you children are feeling better today! Hugs to all and wishes for speedy recoveries all around!
Hugs,

Lynn said...

I hope you children are feeling better today! Hugs to all and wishes for speedy recoveries all around!
Hugs,