Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas on The Porch

Well, Good Monday Morning my friends! The house is a little messy from the weekend, do you mind if we just visit on the front porch?

Oh, if only we had some snow, we could have some fun on this little sled!


I think we will have to travel a little farther north to get to use these on a nice frozen pond!


Shh. Don't tell the mister that I borrowed his little ol' seed spreader thingy. I don't think he'll need it 'til spring comes anyways!


Oh my manners, please forgive me. Would you like a Christmas Cookie?


Looks like nighttime has fallen. Dear John has so kindly lit the tree!  I sure have enjoyed our visit. Hope to see you again soon!


I purchased the little sled at another favorite antique shop of mine. His & Hers Antiques located in beautiful Fayetteville, Tennessee. If you get a chance, stop in for a visit!

Sweet Monday Blessings to you all.


10 comments:

My Vintage Mending said...

Sandie one of my favorite things about coming here is to see the exact same things I have and how much more wonderfully you have displayed them. This is delightful...Merry Merry! Smiles...Renee

Karen said...

What a sweet post. Love your colors. So cheery!
Have a great week.
Karen
Ladybug Creek

Sandy said...

Do I mind???? You are never getting me off of it now! LOL You are so good at this!!!!! Have you ever been to Arizona????? LOL Sandy

Mecky said...

Your porch looks great. Did you pait your sled> It looks cute that color. I bought a sled several years ago to have for a Christmas display. I have yet to bring it out to do so.
If we get some snow, I would gladly send it to you. I am so not in the mood for Winter this year. I am ready to move on to Spring. I am finding out more and more that I just don't like Winter! But if we don't get it, we can't enjoy Spring! I guess we can't have everything we want all the time! LOL

BTW, I snuck another cookie when you weren't looking and it was soo good!

Mecky

Angela said...

Oh, that aqua and red are beautiful together!!

Kerri said...

VERY pretty! Just love those skates and your turquoise sled! I also used red and turquoise throughout my home this season. Happy holidays ~Kerri, A Pop of Pretty, apopofpretty.com

michelle starling said...

Your porch is so pretty. I love the sled. I'm wondering, where is Fayetteville,Tn.? I also live in Tn.

Cyndi Murdoch said...

Your turquoise sled is so unusual! Love the porch vignette! Thanks for the tour. Merry Christmas. Cyndi

Pam said...

I just love your touches of turquoise and red mixed together. And the fact that you have a dresser on your porch is pretty cool too. I want your Santa cookie jar.

Cozy Little House said...

Oh, how I wish I had a porch like that! It's gorgeous and so inviting!
Brenda