Monday, December 19, 2011

Good Monday Morning!

Good  Morning everyone! Can't chat long, I have to get my grocery list made and head on out to town. But I am glad that you stopped in for a visit!


 Why yes! Y'all know me too good! Of course I used some old boxes to decorate my child size cabinet.


What is that? Another canister? Well, sure. Who could resist that cute little stove!


I spent many a day playing with these little dishes when I was just a wee little girl. Butter anyone?

How about a little cream for your coffee!


Maybe a slice of Fruit Cake?


No? Then a box of Christmas Treats will just have to do! You can take them with you!


Thanks for the visit. Wish you could stay longer, but I have to mosey on along! 

 Goodbye friends. Hope your Monday is cheery and bright!





6 comments:

My Vintage Mending said...

Sandie can you come over and just move around my displays? I adore every single touch. What talent. What a gift...Merry Christmas...Renee

labbie1 said...

As always--your decor is spot on! I love that you share it with me!

Lisa ~ A Cottage to Me said...

Sandie,
Thank you for visiting my blog and for your support as well. You seem to get how I am feeling exactly. I am a woman trying to support my husband and his father, while my MIL goes thru a tough time. Not easy! Our reltionship hasn't always been as close as I would have liked it. I am glad someone understands!
This is my first visit to you and your blog is adorable and happy looking! I will visit again as soon as I can. Haven't been on much as of late! Happy holidays!

Debbie Kay said...

Sandie,

Your blog is so cute and you have an amazing knack for knowing exactly where to place cute things.....and you have the cutest things!!!

Smiles,

Debbie

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

The tree in the canister- brillant! Childhood tea set as ornaments- fantastic! You come up with the best ideas! ♥

Lynn said...

Sandie,
Everything is awesome! Keep a check on the mail! Zeke's package went postal yesterday!
Hugs,
Lynn