Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Little Christmas Corner

Thought I would share the little kitchen corner's Christmas decor with you.

I use mostly red, white, and green throughout my home at Christmas so I dug out everything I could find in these colors.

I love the little enamel child's tea kettle!


I found these holly cake candles from the '50s recently. They make me smile. I love holly!

And of course no Christmas is complete without a Zeke (dachshund) cookie cutter!

Merry Christmas to you all!

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6

Linking to Rednesday!


10 comments:

Sandy said...

Sandie,
This is so perfect! All of the red and green! Love it! I am goign to have come down and go junking with you! :) Sandy

Angela said...

You know, I enjoy the little everyday vintage stuff the most...not the fancy dinnerware or crystal, but the things that were used all the time in everyday life. You have so much of that cool stuff!! I love it!

My Vintage Mending said...

Too much good stuff. I love it. I want to come and shop your house. Keep it coming...smiles..Renee

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

Your decorating just makes me so happy. I swoon over your collections and you just display things so well.

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Love it! And don't you know I have fun at Christmas time since my name is Holly? :)

SharonLou said...

I'm swooning over your kitchen corner! It puts a smile on my face, and makes my heart happy! Love all your vintage items, and love seeing them in various places throughout your house!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Zeke is precious!!

SOMETHING RED

Something cherry, something blue,
Something scarlet just for you;
Something blazing as the sun,
Something red when day is done.


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Desert reds here and here

ThreeOldKeys said...

what a sweet Christmas corner !!! i'd want to stop and look at it 30 times a day ... maybe rearrange a few things ... it all just asks to be touched and admired.

Lynn said...

oh this is so super cute!! I have a red and white Hoosier cabinet that my hubby refinished for me 5 years ago. Now, I am ready to start filling it up with red and white and a hint of green kitchen goodies!! I just love your displays and get lots of hints and inspirations from your blog!
Merry Christmas.
ps if you don't mine can you email me your address, My wienee bunch would love to send Zeke a holiday treat from them. My email is pls0818@aol.com

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

I love all your festive vintage Christmas Decor!