Saturday, December 10, 2011

Living Room Ladder

Dear Johns ladder that I decided needed to be stored in the living room instead of the garage! He just shook his head the day that he was looking for it and I had to show him where it was! ;)


This snowman is one of my favorites, hand made by an 80 year old lady. So sweet!

This old sleigh reminds me of the decorations my grandmother had in her home.


When I found this red brush I knew it would be perfect for holding one of my favorite old Christmas cards!

Spending a lazy Saturday here at Happy Acres and enjoying everyones pictures of their Christmas decor in blogland.

Hope you are having a restful Saturday as well!
Merry Christmas!


5 comments:

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

Oh my parents had a great old ladder that I so wish I still had. Love how you have that decorated and the old vintage books.

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

Oops I meant the vintage cards. I need coffee.

Sandy said...

Sandie,
You are at it again???? I swear do not stand too long in one place at your house! LOL LOL
I love all of your props! WHere do you find all these little wonders?????
I know for sure, you don't live in Phoenix....we have to look far and wide to find things like this that are not already scooped up and very expensive!!!! You lucky girl!
Sandy

My Vintage Mending said...

I adore the brush. Never would have thought of that. I love old ladders and use them all over the house. I have been trying to get my mom to give me ours from growing up. It has all of our colors on it...memories! Sweet little vignette...smiles..Renee

elizabeth said...

I love chippy ladders used as decor!!!