Friday, January 13, 2012

Strength to Stand

While Dear John holds down the fort, I will be attending the Strength to Stand Student Bible Conference at The Smokey Mountains.                                  
I'll be one of the "Big Kids" acting a fool while this guy sings to us!

Just wanted to give a shout out to any other bloggers who may be attending. I will be with the Piney Grove Youth Group. We will be wearing red t-shirts that say IGNITE on the front! I would love to meet you!

Heading out Early in the morning!

Happy Weekend Everyone!
                                                                                

3 comments:

LV said...

Best wishes and many blessings on your Student Bible Conference. I am sure you will do very well and make many new friends.

Mecky said...

That sounds wonderful. I hope that you have a great time. Enjoy!

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Enjoy your time.All the best,Chrissy