Monday, January 30, 2012

Uneeda Biscuit?

                                    Uneeda, Ineeda, Weallneeda Biscuit!  


 Here are a couple of things found on my road trip last Friday. Besides the Milking Stool shown in my last post (Yes, Renee! ;) ) that I got for mere change, this cardboard sign for Uneeda Biscuit was my second grandest bargain of the day. I adore the young lady spreading her jam!
                                                                                  
                                                                                           
I found this triangle box (be still my heart) at City Farmhouse in Franklin, Tennessee. It still needs a good bath! Oh, there were two more left if you are in the area and a wooden box makes your heart pitter patter!

Gotta Go.  "Ineeda" clean the house to find a place to put my box.
.
"Uneeda" have a Good Day! :)

3 comments:

Alabama Amy said...

How cute! Ineeda make a trip to Franklin. Haven't been in about a year.

My Vintage Mending said...

Ineeda come shop at your house. I love coming here. Even peeking in the back at those cake tins. Old advertising...you make me look at it in a whole new way! Smiles...Renee

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

I have never seen a wooden triangle box! Wonder what it was used for?
And I've never heard of "ineeda" biscuits...gotta love that name ;)
Both are real winners...you've definitely got some wonderful finds! I'm envious :)