Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Coffee Table Drawer

First of all, let me start this post with...It is time for a photography class!

Now, with that out of the way, I have been working on decorating my hardware drawer that lives on my coffee table. It still is a work in progress, but it is looking better!

I bought this bingo card from my mother out of our booth and just worked around it with other little finds from around the house.

Love this Shoe Polisher's label.

Butter pats, once loved watches, my father in law's old golf balls, heart shaped rock and a sweet little brush!

I can't get enough of this kind of clock. It is my favorite type with its creme and brown combination!

Oh my word! Look at the time. I must be movin' along. I think I have about 4 hours of ironing to do! :(
(I like to iron, just not all day!)

May your Tuesday be full of Peace and Joy and no ironing!

6 comments:

My Vintage Mending said...

Love those dear finger prints on the shoe polish label. This is a beautiful vignette. Undulating through each and every twist and turn. Had to look through it twice to make sure I didn't miss anything....smiles...Renee

Ann said...

Your drawer is full of wonderful pieces. I especially like the bingo card and shoe polish tin. I'm sure this makes great coffee table conversation.
Ann

Amy @ with a Vintage Twist said...

Who needs a coffee table book! We love all the same things! I HAVE to visit your parent's booth more often. You're getting the good stuff!

Little Susie Home Maker said...

What a beautiful way to display all these goodies! It reminds me of going through a box of goodies, that I may have stored for safe keeping. (I have done this since I was a child) When you display them like this, it justs looks great! My kids are big enough now that I could do something like this on the coffee table! You really are good at these pictures of your arrangements! Can't wait to be taking pictures of my egg cartons that a dear sweet friend is sending to me!
Blessings,
Susie

Melanie said...

What a gorgeous vignette and how creative to make one in an old drawer!

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

I love your table vignette. I'm like Renee...so many neat things to look at. Kinda like being in an antique store. You have to look from one direction and then another just in case you might have missed something. :)