Friday, February 10, 2012

Got Pet Milk?

Thursday me and ol' Angie took a road trip to Nolensville, Tennessee to see what fun we could get into!
When we walked into the door of this one precious shop, that I have no clue the name of , I walked straight to this Pet Milk jar. I confess... I have a love affair with old jars and their labels! I also found this sweet shovel there.


This huge Opera Cremes candy box was found at none other than City Farmhouse in Franklin.



The lid to the milk is one of the best parts with its vintage green color! Swoon!




The back of the label is just as nice though!

 Thanks for visiting my blog and for all of your sweet comments! Hope you are not tired of seeing all my junk!

Happy Weekend to All Y'all!

10 comments:

Candy said...

FUN FINDS. 8-)

Mecky said...

That is so cool. I have never seen a jar of dry Pet milk. I didn't even know they had it!!
No, I am not tired of your old goodies. (Not Junk)I love that old stuff!

Amy @ with a Vintage Twist said...

Another set of great photos! BTW, your booth looks soooo good! I took some pictures all around the shop. I'll post them one day next week.

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Great colors! Oh no, not tired, bring on the "junk"!

My Vintage Mending said...

Best part of this is the fact that there are no calorie counts on it! Love those fantastic colors. How do they make it through the years that crisp....smiles...Renee

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

I've never seen a jar of pet milk either.
I never tire of your junk either. In fact, I don't think of them as junk but rather as treasures. Bring them on!! :)

Little Susie Home Maker said...

You know what they say, "One man's trash is another man's treasure"! I love your vintage finds. I was a Pet milk baby! That is neat. Never seen one before! Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Susie

labbie1 said...

Great finds! I really like the little red shovel!

Pam said...

That chocolate box is making me hungry. You always find the best stuff!

SharonLou said...

Great finds! I will never get tired of seeing your "junk!" Please keep posting all of your finds and all your decorating!