Friday, February 24, 2012

Obsession

I have a secret...an obsession...an obsession so great that I will stop anywhere at anytime to pick the obsession from its pile of trash on the roadside.

Yes it is true. I am a ScreenDoorAholic. I may never recover. At least I hope not.



I love this hole that the former owners tore in order to unlatch the door!


This one lives in my bedroom where I can enjoy it each and every morning.  I love to hang pictures or wreaths on them.


Ahhh...Red flowers and daisies on a screen door! This is the stuff dreams are made of! ;)


I've shared mine...now how about you. Any secret obsessions?

Happy Friday Y'all! 

6 comments:

Amy @ with a Vintage Twist said...

How long do you have? Lol

Sarah ~ Magnolia's Attic said...

Old rusty screen doors are pretty awesome! Magnolias, kitties and yarn are my (not so secret) obsessions!!

My Vintage Mending said...

Lithographed tin tea sets. Yummy graphics picturing chubby kids fingers playing in the sunny backyard sipping pretend tea. That print is amazing. I would stop for it! Smiles...Renee

labbie1 said...

Ummmmmmm...let's see--I love old windows. I love barn stars and star shaped tie rod ends. Ah heck! I just love old stuff and I am smitten with your screen door!

Mecky said...

Old magazines.

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

I love old screen doors, too. I bought an old one to use for our pantry when we built the house but realized that we needed two and I didn't have two! Right now, it's in my sewing/craft room waiting to be repainted (it's black right now). I've got several secret obsessions but I wouldn't know where to start! ;)