Friday, February 17, 2012

Question for You????

What do you get when you cross a rainy day, a junk lover, and e-bay???

Answer...One Happy Sandie!!!

Been wanting these for a while now! They are still in need of a bath.


The color and the silhouette won me over on this one!

Can anyone guess why I had to have this sweet postcard? Yes, once again you know me too well! The sifter!
This was not on Ebay but found yesterday while out thrifting and antiquing.

Still the best is yet to come! I can't wait! Will show it when it arrives!

Happy Friday!!!


6 comments:

My Vintage Mending said...

I have that sweet fan in green. Love that it has a flower center. Your gingham touches in the back are divine. Each and every touch...perfection. I can only imagine how hard it is for you to decide what to buy and what not to buy for fear the next click might be better...smiles...Renee

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

I'm glad sandie is happy! I sure would love to find a sifter like that! enjoy your collecting and displaying! ♥

Sandy said...

Sandie,
These are all so cute! And that card is so different...I would have grabbed it too!
Can't wait to see what else you got!

Mecky said...

I would of bought that for the sifter, too!
I love those Calumet cans. I have a few, but I don't think I have one like that.
It looks like you are like me, so glad that people use to save everything. It fun to collect things that most likely would of been tossed in the trash years ago.

Mecky said...

I would of bought that for the sifter, too!
I love those Calumet cans. I have a few, but I don't think I have one like that.
It looks like you are like me, so glad that people use to save everything. It fun to collect things that most likely would of been tossed in the trash years ago.

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

Yep, I knew instantly what you were leading to...I would have been right there with you!! You got some good stuff there!