Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Simply Yesterday Redo

Amy @ With a Vintage Twist was so kind to take photos of our booth at Simply Yesterday. I revamped the booth and took a few more pics so Amy's are the "Before" and mine are the"After"!

















I can't believe that I have let these hair pins of  Mama's stay in the booth! I really do love them and I think they should come home with me! Don't y'all agree?

Hope you have enjoyed a tour of our booth. A special thank you to Amy for sharing us on her great blog! If you haven't visited her you really should!

Linking to Rednesday! Come and join the party!


5 comments:

My Vintage Mending said...

It looks fantastic. I loved it over at Amy's and would love to visit it. If only it were next door...Smiles...Renee

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Boo-hoo! For some reason the pics won't load for me! I'll try back again tomorrow morn! ♥

Amy @ with a Vintage Twist said...

The booth looked great before and looks even better now! A Teddy xylophone . . . oh . . .

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

O joy! I love your booth! So many fun treasures! Thanks for showing us. I especially like that it's not extremly cluttered like most of the booths I enter.

I've never been to Amy's blog. Thanks for the intro. ♥

Little Susie Home Maker said...

I wish I could touchy feely every thing! It looks so nice. Yes, bring home the pins!
Blessings,
Susie