Sunday, March 4, 2012

Safe in the Storm

We were in Atlanta safe and sound while this was going on very near our home in North Alabama.
Just wanting to praise God for a home to come back to. Please include the families of our community in your prayers today. Many homes that were hit were also in the devastating tornado outbreak last April 27th.
 This verse comes to mind...
Jeremiah 29:11
 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  
He has us all in His hands.

7 comments:

My Vintage Mending said...

Dear Sandie God Bless you all and keep you safe. He often reminds us he is in control and he reminds us he love us. Blessings...Renee

E said...

Hi Sandie,
Thanks for responding to my email I will indeed will let you know if I find a treasure spot but it looks like you could write a book on the hot spots in middle TN ! All is well in Nashville, but my neighborhood and friends in southern IN need prayers and help, certainly felt helpless watching it unfold. Jeremiah 29:11 has always been such a comfort to me !! Prayers to you and yours, Elaine

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

Keeping you all in our prayers until these storms have passed.

labbie1 said...

Wow! Close call for you guys! I can't believe the tornado season has already started! Yikes!

Mecky said...

I am so glad that you are safe! I heard that this to be an active year. I certainly hope this past week isn't a sign of what is to come.

Melanie said...

I am so glad you and your home are safe and sound. I saw all the devastation on the news.

Chenille Cottage said...

"His eye is on the sparrow...and, I know He careth for you".
I lived in Tennessee for 13 years and I know the stress that tornadic weather cam thrust on us in an instant. I'm so glad your home was spared and that you were away.
Blessings,
Carolynn xo