Thursday, March 29, 2012

A visit to Tennessee

Well...After a weekend of flea marketing, two days of college softball watching, a Mississippi day trip, a day of working in the landscaping, and finally feeling better after over a week of being in a lot of pain from what I think may be an ulcer. I am finally ready to face the world again. ;)

Angie and I celebrated this early Spring weather with a trip to Lawrenceburg, Tennessee. We had the pleasure of visiting Candy at her sweet antique shoppe called Candy's Memories. If you are ever close to Lawrenceburg, it will be worth your while to pay her a visit! And, of course, you will want to mosey on over to her blog and keep up with all her Pickin and Paintin Adventures!

Candy keeps the front of her store decorated so cute and I spied something right away that I could never again live without having...

This sweet baby stroller! I picked up a fern on the way home and put in it but just think of all the cool things you can set on it.



I moved it around to the old playhouse to get a picture of it! And yes, that is a weed in my old washtub! No flower planting going on just yet.


Do y'all see what I see? I think Mrs. Chicken has her eye on the new stroller!


Yep, I knew it! She wants to be taken for a spin around the yard!



Okay, okay. Hang on Mrs. Chicken! It may be a bumpy ride!

Hope your day has been as great and relaxing as mine! Blessings from Alabama!



8 comments:

Pam said...

You crack me up. The chicken seems to be enjoying the view from up there. Love the stroller. That is gorgeous!

Mecky said...

That is a great old stroller. I am so glad that you shared that. I have had an old baby buggy in my DFIL's barn for years. I didn't know what to do with it but didn't want to toss it. I will have to see how a fern will look inside if it!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Ha-ha! Silly miss chicken! I had been wondering where you were. Now I know! Enjoy! ♥

Lois' Laughlines said...

O how much do I love your cute little chicken riding around the yard. Made me smile.
blessings to you.

arrielle_p said...

"The chicken seems to be enjoying the view from up there." agreed in full here. You did a great job in here! :)
real estate in the philippines

Candy said...

Ohhh, Sandie. Thanks so very much for talkin bout me, my shop AND my blog. You are such a sweetie. And, that little stroller looks gorgeous with the fern. Im lovin your playhouse.
I haven't checked your blog in a few days and finding this today has just MADE my day.
THANKS AGAIN and ya'll come back to see me SOON.

Candy said...

Sandie, Im wondering if you'd mind me sharing this post on my blog??? Let me know. THANKS

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

I'm way behind on reading your posts but I'm glad I decided to catch up. That stroller is so cute and what a clever idea as a plant holder. Hope Mrs. Chicken didn't fall out! ;)