Hello Friends! Sorry to be gone so long but I am still very busy trying to get Happy Acres ready for Spring! Am so ready to have flowers again!
A while back Amy @ With a Vintage Twist awarded me with a Blogger Award! Thanks Amy! Sorry that it took so long to acknowledge!
So I thought I would play along with The Versatile Award and list 7 things about myself. I always like to read the posts others do about themselves! Here goes...
- I love to fish! Even more than I love to antique! And I do not get to do it enough!
- I only have 1 brother that I rarely see and am married to an only child which means that I have very little family for get togethers and such and that makes me sad.
- I have had a weight problem since 5th grade. (Especially after Thyroid removal due to cancer!)
- I love to do laundry. Weird huh?
- I hate to shop for anything other than junk or antiques, therefore I have very few clothes or shoes or even groceries!
- Dusk is my favorite time of day!
- Okay and the weirdest thing about me that you may keep you from ever visiting my blog again is that I love to read Bigfoot Stories! I have been fascinated with Bigfoot since I was a little girl and saw the movie about him at the local theater! Now remember, I did not say that I believed the stories.
So now you know just a little more about me and I hope that it doesn't send you away screaming and never looking back! ;)