Monday, April 30, 2012

Whew...

Sorry that I have been missing for a while! Life has just gotten in the way of blogging! This time of year is always so busy!



One day while shopping at Candlelight Antiques I saw this weird thing that I spent the rest of my time shopping trying to decide what could be done with it! First of all, what is it? A step for something???

Joy, the owner, told me how she had hung it in the window, so I decided to do the same.

I still need to clean it up and work on the wood a little. But I have enjoyed it hanging in my kitchen window!


I think it will be fun to decorate with seasonal items throughout the year.


I hope to get around to everyone's blogs tonight for some new inspirations!!! Been missing all y'all!

Happy Monday!




11 comments:

Laura said...

I always love coming to visit your blog because you just have the cutest finds! An inspiration for sure!

~~Carol~~ said...

Whatever it is, it's the perfect spot for showing off your treasures! Love the idea of changing it out with the seasons!

Perfectly Printed said...

So cute!! chris

shannon i olson said...

great display, a vintage burst of color! love it

E said...

Always love to see your vignette's so stink'n cute I'm afraid I remember cheese in those boxes (dear lord ! ) E in TN

Melanie said...

That little step - or whatever it is - looks so cute how you have it displayed. I love your vintage vignette.

My Vintage Mending said...

I can never get a handle on May...now it seems to drift into April...Just a blur. Kids in and out with practices, birthdays, school etc...I long for a less hectic schedule. Thank you for sharing this darling vignette and the thought that sometimes other people share the same crazy days...smiles...Renee

Little Susie Home Maker said...

It looks like a step, maybe? I wonder.. but you are making good use of it as a shelf! Sandie, I love the way you re-use things. It looks so cute with the other things around it! Hope you are good.
Blessings,
Susie

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

Love it! You always have the most creative ideas. I need to make a list!

Candy said...

I love ALL your goodies and ALL your posts. I've had fun this afternoon catchin up with what you've been doin lately. 8-)

Anonymous said...

Hi, MoxoredapeTox buy accutane without prescription - generic isotretinoin http://www.josoclasolucio.com/#isotretinoin-cost