Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bridal Shower for Shannon


A few scenes from the shower...


A teary eyed Shannon and my dearest friend Angie.



The "Theme".


Silverware idea inspired by Pinterest!



Drink table that I borrowed from Mom and Dad! 


Wonderful idea given to me by Joy, owner of my favorite "Candlelight Antiques".  This is the before...


And the after...Can you tell what the bowls are?


Citrus Tea...my favorite!


We went with her wedding colors of Ivory, Khaki, and soft Pink.


Mom's old sewing basket was great for chips!


Mini chocolate cupcakes. Yum!


Beautiful Shannon Leigh and the lovely Miss Maci Claire whom I first introduced you to here(sort of)!

God blessed us with a lovely day and He showed up in more ways than I could even write about on here today. He amazes me! But I would like to publicly thank Him for all that He helped me with. Even when I had no clue!

Hope your day is Peaceful and full of Joy!!!


4 comments:

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

What a sweet, sweet display! I would be teary-eyed, too. I love how you incorporated all the vintage items. I love the tiered bowls with the fruit but I'm still scratching my head as to what they are. They're lovely.
Isn't God good to show Himself so strong in celebrating a wonderful day?

EllenaElizabeth said...

Just beautiful, so pretty and feminine. So much work has gone into the detail yet the finished look was not pretentious. I love it all! A return to lovliness.

Stephanie said...

Very pretty! I love all the vintage details and I especially liked your drink table and how you used the drawer to hold the cups. Cute idea. I pinned it to my "Time to Party" board.

Candy said...

Everything was beautiful, Sandie. GREAT JOB. And, yes, I recognized the vintage light fixtures as dessert dishes, but where did you find the stand??