Monday, January 28, 2013

Facebook Page



Hello everyone! Finally found a minute to check in. We have been undergoing some major renovations here at Happy Acres for the last two months. Due to an incompetent framer we have always had major issues with our floors, that gradually got worse over time. We had to move out of the house so that the entire bottom floor could be removed and joists repaired and the floor replaced. Whoo! What a mess! But the good news is the house  now has hardwood throughout and much needed upgrades. We've still got much painting to go but should finish up within the next two weeks and finally move all the furniture back in! Can't wait! Just a little too old for all this work.

I have started a facebook page that I would like to invite you all to. I appreciate all of my followers through my year of blogging but I have so little time anymore and stay mainly on facebook when on the computer. I will keep my blog open and hopefully find some time one day to post again. But if you have facebook I would love to have you "Like" my page and follow Steadmans' Corner. Thanks and hope to see you there!




5 comments:

Sandy said...

Sandie,
Just went your your Facebook page....all that loveliness!!!! So glad to hear from you again!

Take care and see you on FB :)

Melissa said...

Geez, I hope you guys can get back to normal soon!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

I was just wondering where you were the other day! good to hear from you! congrats on the new floors. whatever works- right?! ♥

Mecky said...

Oh wow, you have been very busy. That is a lot of work.
I don't do Facebook, so won't be able to catch with you there, but will keep an eye open for new post.
I was wondering how you were doing so I am glad you updated.
You will have to show us your new floors!
Mecky

Charlie from Split-site PhD said...

Too bad! But I’m glad you’re almost done with the renovation. Hope to hear from you soon. And please, we would be very much delighted if you could post some photos of your makeover. Anyway, I just passed by. See you around and hope to hear more from you! God Bless!

My Webblog: Online PhD UK